ImmoralThe adjective immoral means not adhering to moral principles (i.e., deliberately breaking the rules of right and wrong).
Stop looking at Peter's answers. Your conduct is immoral.
AmoralThe adjective amoral is very technical and quite rare. It means not related to morality. It pertains to the noun amorality. Amorality is a state in which the concept of right and wrong is invalid.
- Deciding which scent you like best is an amoral decision.
- The scientists try not to consider whether their research is right or wrong. They are encouraged to adopt a totally amoral attitude.
A Quick Test
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .