InstanceThe noun instance means an occurrence or an example.
- This is another instance of Mark's poor behaviour.
- Take a look at his latest project for instance.
InstantsThe word instants is the plural of instant, which means a moment of time.
- The light bulb lasted no longer than a few instants.
- A couple of instants after the lightning, a deafening thunder roared above our heads.
A Quick Test
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .